Monday, March 1, 2010

Well.................


I posted a new "Topic of the Week". It is on recycling, something I think strongly about. So go check it out and if you all start putting it into practice let me know how it goes.  It is so easy and so beneficial to our world.  It's kinda funny, because people assume since we are a large family that we would have alot of trash on trash day but we don't.  Hmmm I wonder why......MAYBE BECAUSE WE RECYCLE.  We may have 3 bags of trash in our trash bin for the week, but the recycle bin is usually over half way full.  That is less for our dumps and less harmful chemicels from plastics in our soil.

So read it. I hope you start the recycling adventure. It is very rewarding.  And if you already recycle....BRAVO!

Blessings, Shannon

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at being green, I should really follow your ideas more closely can you please be more specific about things like composting and your gardening,

    ReplyDelete