Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunny days are ahead...

I am feeling a little better each day. I am still nauseous but it is definatly getting better. I am 12wks prego today and I feel this pregnancy is flying by. To be honest I love being pregnant but I really can't wait to snuggle with my presous baby.  Wheather it is your first, second, fifth, or tenth child each one is special and unique. Children don't just come in two flavors: chocolate and vanilla, believe it or not there are other flavors:  strawberry, blueberry, butterscotch, butter pecan....you get the picture. Each one unique and special.

Tomorrow is to be a very nice day with Friday and Saturday to be even better. I can't wait! I may get to open my windows and air out this stale house from being all closed up during the long NNY winter.  I know the kids can't wait to get out as well.  I am praying the warm weather comes to stay put here soon!

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment