Monday, March 8, 2010

Outside finally.............

Today, here in Upstate NY was absolutly beautiful. The sun was shining, the breeze was minimal and the temperature was about 45. I took the 3 youngest children  out to release energy that definatly needed to be released.   I love to be outdoors, and loath being inside.

Here is my perfect day.....  Waking up in the morning, getting the kids breakfast, sending them outdoors, doing my morning cleaning and then heading out with the kids for the rest of the day.  I love taking care of the outside of our home, gardening (can't do to much because not alot of space), and just enjoying playing and watching the kids play.  The warmth and sunshine make me feel so relaxed and at peace. I enjoy watching the kids ride their bikes, play hide n seek, taking long walks, going to the park...oh the list can go on and on.  I could dig in the dirt planting flowers and plants all day.  Pulling weeds and mowing actually relaxes me...weird huh???  I enjoy sitting at my table outside drinking a cold glass of sweet tea or leamonaid while chatting with a neighbor of two.



So what do you enjoy doing outdoors?  What do you do with your children outside?  Please share...I can always use more ideas.

Blessings, Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Nahhh I don't wanna be stuck inside 12mo of the year. I need my sunshine and outdoors! Air conditioning is ok but I don't want to sit in it all day.

    ReplyDelete