Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day 2010






Good morning all! First I'd love to wish my mom and stepdad a wonderful anniversary today. I love you guys so much and hope you have a great day today (if you are able to get out in your winter wonderland). Next, Happy Valentines Day!



Do you have your cup of Java? I've definitely got mine, and it's much needed this morning. I'm using my cute Martha Stewart Christmas mug (yes, it's still out, I love it). So I get home this morning at 6:00 am (I work part-time 3rd shift on Fri. and Sat. at Wal-Mart) to make a Valentines breakfast for my fabulous family. I put a bouquet of flowers out for them and made chocolate chip heart pancakes...Mmmmmm. I set out each of their gifts and cards and by 7:00 am was off to bed. Which brings us to the present...I'm up still sipping my java and enjoying my day with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Java Momma, you and me and the java, what we drink how much between us everyday, your mom looks beautiful, you are such a good mom, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine we drink way to much, but it's soooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete