Monday, February 21, 2011

Greetings all!  It's been awhile since I have posted. Having a new baby has kept me very busy. Today I am posting about the contest my hubby is in. Every year Redbook Magazine has a "Hottest Husband" in America contest. Well my hubby made it to the top 25 finalists for this year. I will post the link. Follow the link and please vote for my husband Gary Warner. Pass the word to family & friends. Post it to your Facebook & blogs. Gary is a wonderful husband of 19 yrs, and great daddy to our 9 children. He is also a dedicated soldier in the US Army.  Thank you!

~Shannon

‎"America's Hottest Husband" contest is up and running. You can vote for Gary at http://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/hot-husband/americas-hottest-husbands-finalists-2011#fbIndex1
Please everyone vote for my sweety! Tell your family, friends, post it on your facebook and blogs. Vote for Gary Warner as "America's Hottest Husband 2011"
VOTING ENDS MARCH 18TH.


No comments:

Post a Comment